You fill your glass with tap water, which doesn’t taste good. You know you need to drink enough water daily and are considering ordering spring or alkaline water from a company. But which one is appropriate for you? What are the features and benefits? Tahoe Springs Water goes deep into Spring water vs. alkaline water, featuring alkaline and spring water benefits. You can pick the appropriate one with the provided information in this article.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is alkaline water?
- 2 Can alkaline water help with cancer or prevent it?
- 3 What is spring water?
- 4 What are the benefits of spring water?
- 5 Is alkaline water more hydrating than spring water?
- 6 Can I drink tap water in Las Vegas?
- 7 Is spring water healthier than alkaline water?
- 8 Spring water vs. alkaline water, which one should you drink?
- 9 Spring water vs alkaline water, which is better for the skin?
- 10 Spring and alkaline water in Las Vegas
- 11 FAQs
What is alkaline water?
In Las Vegas, alkaline water has a pH above 7. This means it is less acidic than tap water, usually around pH 7. Water with a higher pH level may be good for your health. A study from 2012 found that it could turn off pepsin, the main enzyme that causes acid reflux.
According to some other studies, it may help people who have diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol. It was found that drinking alkaline water made blood flow better by lowering its viscosity. It also helps the immune system, keeps you hydrated, promotes healthier skin, and naturally curbs your appetite, which can help you lose weight. Minerals like magnesium and calcium, good for bone health, are found in large amounts in alkaline water. You can buy it or make it home with lemon and baking soda.
To order your 5-gallon alkaline water or spring water in Las Vegas, contact us at +702-433-4545 or go through the menu on the website and complete the form.
Can alkaline water help with cancer or prevent it?
According to research, tumors grow best in acidic environments. This has led to the idea that alkaline water, which neutralizes body acidity, might help treat or prevent cancer. However, there is no scientific evidence to back up these claims. The pH level in the body is naturally balanced by breathing and the kidneys working. If you have cancer, the American Society of Clinical Oncology says alkaline water has nothing to do with it.
Cancer patients, especially those going through chemotherapy, radiation, or surgery, must always stay hydrated. Even though athletes and people with physically demanding jobs can benefit from drinking alkaline water to stay hydrated, everyone can. Better control of heart rate and blood pressure, temperature, joint protection, waste removal, digestion help, brain function, and heart health are some of the benefits. But drinking too much alkaline water could be bad for you, which shows how important it is to get the right amount.
What is spring water?
In Las Vegas, spring water comes from natural sources and is becoming increasingly popular in cities. It is popular among people who live an organic lifestyle. Water companies provide this natural water, but its safety depends on where it comes from and how it is cleaned. Spring water from the ground is usually safe, but environmental things, like animal or factory waste, can taint it. Microfiltration, ultraviolet light, and ozonation are some ways that companies like Tahoe Springs Water ensure the water is safe and healthy. Spring water has many benefits because it comes from nature and is full of minerals.
What are the benefits of spring water?
Spring water offers several benefits, including a higher pH level than tap water, which may help balance the body’s pH. This is significant since modern diets often lean towards acidity. Maintaining a normal pH level is essential for health, and spring water can assist in this, especially considering our diets often include acidic items like coffee and alcohol.
Rich in essential minerals, spring water provides nutrients that might be lacking due to modern agricultural practices. Key minerals in spring water include calcium, potassium, sodium, and magnesium. These minerals are important for various bodily functions and overall health.
Moreover, spring water can encourage better hydration. Its pleasant taste provides an incentive to drink more water, which is crucial as dehydration can lead to health issues like headaches, kidney failure, and fatigue. In scenarios where tap water taste is unappealing, spring water is a favorable alternative for its taste and health benefits.
Click on the link below or call us to enjoy the special offer to get “2 bottles of 5 gallon water” free delivered to you with no obligations, no long term contract, just high quality, and delicious drinking, spring, or alkaline water.
Is alkaline water more hydrating than spring water?
In terms of spring water vs. alkaline water, hydration is a usual topic of conversion. It’s often said that alkaline water is more hydrating than spring water because it has a higher pH level, which boosts hydration. However, there isn’t much scientific evidence to back this up. Water is hydrating, but alkaline water might have extra benefits.
Can I drink tap water in Las Vegas?
The answer is yes. Tap water in Las Vegas is safe to drink under the safety measures of the federal government. The point is that the taste of tap water in Las Vegas is not good. You might find it annoying and not be encouraged to drink it.
So, people would choose other water options like spring and alkaline water. The article explained the two, and now you know the features, benefits, and everything.
If you still have a problem with tap water in Las Vegas, the water choice is with you and your preferences.
Tahoe Springs Water provides alkaline water, spring water, and purified water. You are familiar with the first two options; you can learn more about purified water from the top menu.
Your water choice is up to your conditions and preferences. The information provided can help you make a better decision and guide you to the final decision.
If you can not make up your mind, call Tahoe Springs Water to help you and provide further information.
Is spring water healthier than alkaline water?
In terms of spring water vs. alkaline water, health benefits are usually discussed. Individual health needs, preferences, and the specific qualities of the water in question all play a role in determining whether spring water is healthier than alkaline water. Here’s how they compare:
- Spring Water. Calcium, magnesium, and potassium are natural minerals in spring water that are good for your health. As it has a neutral pH, it’s gentle and hydrating, mirroring the body’s natural balance. Although spring water can vary in quality and purity, it’s usually pollutants-free.
- Alkaline Water. The pH level of alkaline water helps neutralize body acidity, making it great for detoxing. Researchers think this characteristic might help with acid reflux, but more research is needed. Although it can contain minerals, its alkalinity is what makes it special.
Spring water vs. alkaline water, which one should you drink?
In terms of spring water vs. alkaline water, the better option for you depends on your preferences, health conditions, and the place you live in. Both of them are good sources of hydration and provide many benefits.
The following are a few things to consider when talking about spring water vs. alkaline water:
- Minerals from the earth, sourced from natural springs.
- pH Level. pH level is generally neutral, matching the body’s natural pH.
- Calcium, magnesium, and potassium are all essential minerals.
- Best For. Those who want natural minerals and a neutral pH.
- Consider If. If you want hydration with essential minerals, you want a natural taste.
- pH Level. It’s less acidic than regular water since it’s higher than 7.
- Supposedly neutralizes body acidity, so it could help acid reflux sufferers.
- Evidence suggests it may improve health, such as hydration, but more research is needed.
- Some people take it to help with specific health conditions, like balancing dietary acidity.
- Best For. Acid reflux sufferers or those looking to balance dietary acidity.
- Consider If. Maybe you’re looking for hydration and acidity balance benefits from changing your diet.
Before you pick one, ensure the source of the water and the purification stages it goes through. Tahoe Spring Water goes through the following purification states:
- Ultraviolet Light
The water source is also the High Sierra mountain in California, which provides water to 26 million people.
Spring water vs alkaline water, which is better for the skin?
It depends on your skin type and specific needs, whether spring or alkaline water is better for your skin.
- Spring Water. Minerals and natural purification make spring water great. Its minerals, like calcium, magnesium, and potassium, can benefit your skin. The mineral content of spring water helps nourish the skin and maintain its pH balance.
- Alkaline Water. Regular tap water has a lower pH than alkaline water. You can neutralize your skin’s acid with a higher pH level. Oily or acne-prone skin might benefit from alkaline water because it manages oil production and reduces acne. Those with sensitive or dry skin may not like too much alkalinity since it can disrupt the skin’s natural pH balance.
Spring and alkaline water in Las Vegas
Tahoe Springs Water has provided the best alkaline and spring water in Las Vegas since 1994. You can receive water for hydration right in front of your residence or office. You can contact us at +702-433-4545 or go through the menu on the website and complete the form.
Should I drink spring water or alkaline water?
The features and benefits are a bit different. It’s a personal choice.
Is spring water the same as alkaline water?
It’s not exactly, but spring water naturally has a higher pH.
How is it that spring water becomes alkaline in nature?
The process of passing through rocks and stones gathers minerals and alkaline features.
Do alkaline water and spring water have higher pH levels?
Yes, they both have a higher pH level than tap water, which is a great feature.